Call Lackey Glass, your trusted window repair company in Tyler, TX.
You don’t always need to replace a window. In fact, replacing your glass panes or making minor repairs to the frame is often a better use of your time and money.
You Have Options
Whether you want to improve curb appeal, save money on your energy bill, or do much-needed window repairs, we do it all for you.
Lackey Glass can:
- Replace individual window panes
- Refurbish old windows
- Handle complete window replacements
Not Every Broken Window Needs to be Replaced
Sometimes, a new window is absolutely worth it. Full replacements can improve curb appeal and your home’s insulation value, especially for older houses.
However, not every situation calls for completely new windows.
A Cost-effective Option
Repair vs. Replace
Don’t know whether repair or replacement is right for you? Here’s some guidelines:
What You Can Repair
- A broken or cracked window pane
- Window fog or condensation in between the glass
- Broken or free-floating muntin bars
- Missing or broken vinyl beading
When You Need a Replacement
- Rotten frame
- Mildew or mold around the window’s opening or on the window stool
- Broken sash or major damage to the frame
Contact Us for a Quote Today
If you’re still not sure whether you need a repair or a replacement, we can help. Give us a call, and we’ll go over your options.
Are you already sure you need window repair? If you’re ready to get those old windows fixed, we’re ready to do the job.